(L-R) Front row - Somer Castle-Daak, Hallie Best, Isabelle Dressen, Giovanna Moreno, , Ashlyn Aydt, Shelby Herning, Alexis Herning, Ellaina Bergstrom, Emelia Erickson
Middle row - Isabel Buboltz, Malarie Borth, Makenzie Taylor, Allison Milbrandt, Allyson Markgraf, Leah Kirtz, Mason Grams, Rachel Kottke, Kristi Kottke
Back Row - Cory Gee, Carter Macik, Hayden VanderVoort, Alex Taylor, Jasmine Haugen, Brooke Wulkan, Maya Runke, Logan Ulrich, Jamie Novotny
Not Pictured - Morgan Mueller, Breah Watkins
NHS involves four areas of student life: scholarship, leadership, service, and character.
Students are encouraged to be well-rounded in all areas.
2023-2024 Induction Ceremony Sunday March 12th, 2023 at 1pm in the High School Auditorium.
NHS Officers for 2022-2023
President: Ellaina Bergstrom
Vice President: Rachel Kottke
Secretary: Emelia Erickson
Treasurer: Morgan Mueller
At Buffalo Lake Hector Stewart High School, we have had an NHS charter since 1956. Students who are eligible for this organization will be notified in advance of the selection period.
- New NHS students must have, and maintain, a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Members are expected to uphold the ideals and rules of NHS.
- Members are expected to complete their service component on a yearly basis.
Other items of note:
- Students who do not actively participate in core functions will be dismissed from NHS and will not have the opportunity for reinstatement.
- After the first semester, all sophomores, juniors and seniors who are eligible will be notified and selected based on their completed application.
- Induction will take place in March.
- Officers will be selected in May of the year prior.